I am an Ultra-Conservative, Alpha-Male, True Authentic Leader, Type "C" Personality, who is very active in my community; whether it is donating time, clothes or money for Project Concern or going to Common Council meetings and voicing my opinions. As a blogger, I intend to provide a different viewpoint "The way I see it!" on various world, national and local issues with a few helpful tips & tidbits sprinkled in.
So I was told by a member of Get it Now’s management that their District Manager on Thursday March 7, 2013 made the decision that once the lease is up in 2 years they are moving!
I was told a tour of the building conditions and lack of foot traffic has doomed it. OH, that dreaded traffic or in this case lack of it.
I know that will burn up some people and raise their blood pressure.
I was also told NOT ONE PERSON from City Hall has come to talk to them or even look at the conditions.
So here is what I think needs to happen, you know my solution to the continuing exodus and get a resolution in place.
1. Our Cudahy Economic Development Director Brian Biernat needs to contact Get It Now and setup a meeting with the District Manager
2. Mayor Day, Cudahy Economic Development Director Brian Biernat along with John Hohenfeldt need to sit down and talk with the District Manager about his concerns and tour the building.
3. We need to get our Building Inspectors to look over the whole build complex from top to bottom before the meeting with the District Manager
4. Cudahy Economic Development Director Brian Biernat needs to contact Dana Meadowcroft the listed Leasing Representative for the mall (the person I let them know about) and reprise her of the findings after the meeting or have Dana attend the meeting with the District Manager as well.
5. Cudahy Economic Development Director Brian Biernat needs to convince Dana to get the owner of Packard Plaza to come to Cudahy and talk in front of the Common Council
6. Cudahy Economic Development Director Brian Biernat needs to inform the Common Council about all what has been found out and when the meeting will take place in open session with public Q & A.