Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
1) People throw San Francisco 49ers towels and beads to fans from a balcony in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Saturday, February 2, 2013, in advance of Super Bowl XLVII between the 49ers and Baltimore Ravens. Fans try to grab the towels. Photos: George Bridges/MCT
2) Diamond Miles, of New Orleans, walks through the French Quarter selling Super Bowl themed parasols which she and her cousin made for football fans, Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, in New Orleans. The city will host NFL football's Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday. (AP Photo/Julie Jacobson)
3) Super Bowl fans and locals party in the French Quarter in New Orleans Febuary 2, 2013 on the eve of Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers. Photo: TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
4) Super Bowl fan Caley Baldez visits a display at The NFL Experience in New Orleans Febuary 2, 2013 on the eve of Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers. Photo: TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
5) Baltimore Ravens fan Rick Polk of Baltimore, Md., stops to take a picture of the Super Bowl XLVII sculpture on a barge along the Riverwalk , Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, in New Orleans. The Baltimore Ravens play the San Francisco 49ers in NFL football's Super Bowl XLVII on Sunday. (AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar)
6) San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh and Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh participate in a news conference for the NFL Super Bowl XLVII football game Friday, Feb. 1, 2013, in New Orleans. (AP Photo/Mark Humphrey)
7) Gabrielle Giffords, the former congresswoman who was shot and left handicapped after a gunman opened fire at an event in Tucson, Ariz., and her husband retired Navy Capt. Mark Kelly prepare to testify before a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on gun violence in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 2013. Photo: Jim Lo Scalzo / EPA
8) Mason Vranish, left, pays $100 cash for a used missile launcher outside of a Seattle Police Department gun buyback program in Seattle, Wash., on Jan. 26. Participants received up to a $100 gift card in exchange for working handguns, shotguns and rifles, and up to a $200 gift card for assault weapons. The event lasted from 9 a.m. until shortly after noon, after the event ran out of $80,000 worth of gift cards. Here's another look at Vranish and that missile launcher. Photos: Nick Adams / Reuters
9) A Free Syrian Army fighter looks at his comrade as he gets shot by sniper fire during heavy fighting in the Ain Tarma neighborhood of Damascus, on Jan 30. The Free Syrian Army fighter on the left was wounded moments later. The fighter on the right died soon after being shot. Photos: Goran Tomasevic / Reuters
10) A riot police officer uses his baton on an anti-government protester during clashes along Qasr Al Nil bridge, which leads to Tahrir Square in Cairo on Jan. 28. Photo: Amr Abdallah Dalsh / Reuters
11) Hundreds of men and women in the southern Mexico state of Guerrero have armed themselves with rifles, pistols and machetes to defend their villages against drug gangs that local police are unable or unwilling, to stop. Hooded men stand guard outside the Justice palace, in Ayutla de los Libres, in the southern Mexican state of Guerrero, on Jan. 24. Photo: Pedro Pardo / AFP - Getty Images
12) President Barack Obama shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David, Md., on Aug. 4, 2012, in this official White House photo released on Feb. 1, 2013. Photo: Pete Souza / The White House
13) A mural, aimed to promote the sale of defense bonds and designed by the Farm Security Administration, is seen in the concourse of Grand Central Terminal in 1941. Photo: Arthur Rothstein / Library of Congress. Friday marked 100 years since the first set of keys was handed to the terminal’s station master, with the first train leaving just after midnight on the following day. Shuttling millions of commuters since, the terminal – with its vast spaces and lovely architecture – has become a destination in itself.
14) Four-year-old Melody Kerley plays on the swings with her sister Madalynn, 3, and mother Michelle, at North School Park in Arlington Heights, Ill. on Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013. Illinois residents who have been whiplashed by weather extremes are enjoying the temperatures that soared into the mid-60s Tuesday, exactly one week after they bundled in parkas and wool hats against subzero temperatures and brutal wind chills. (AP Photo/Daily Herald, George LeClaire)
15) Groundhog co-handler Ron Ploucha holds Punxsutawney Phil as the Groundhog Club's Bob Roberts reads the famous groundhog's annual weather prediction. Phil did not see his shadow signaling an early end to winter. Photo: Jason Cohn / Reuters.
16) A reporter attempts an interview with Phil. Photo: David Maxwell / EPA
17) Turbo, a Russell terrier, attends a press conference for the 137th annual Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show on Jan. 28 in New York. Photo: Astrid Stawiarz / Getty Images
18) A squirrel scurries around a park in Kyrgyzstan, Russia. Photo: Vyacheslav Oseledko / AFP - Getty Images
19) Macaque monkeys huddle together in a group to protect themselves against the cold weather at Awajishima Monkey Center on Jan. 26 in Sumoto, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. Photo: Buddhika Weerasinghe / Getty Images
20) Dogs perform with the Ukrainian National Circus in Kiev, Russia, on Jan. 24. Photo: Sergei Supinsky / AFP - Getty Images